RM-20 Forming Machine
Computer Controlled Spring Forming Center
The upper half of the machine is equipped with a Tool Changer inherited from the RX series, capable of holding 6 different tools, including up to 3 Spinner Tools, all being numerically controlled, 3-dimensionally.
The coil diameter and the initial tension of the spring body, as well as the positions of the Spinner Slides are numerically controlled to make the machine setting process easier.
RM-20 Forming Machine Features
- The upper half of the machine is equipped with a Tool Changer as featured on the RX series machines, capable of holding 6 different tools, including up to 3 Spinner Tools. One of those six tools can be easily selected, as desired, and then numerically controlled in 3-dimensional movement.
- The RM-20 is equipped with 9 servo axes as standard. Control of the spring body diameter and initial tension, as well as positioning of the spinner slides, are all simplified with numerical control of the spring programing.
- The Rotary Wire Feed and Rotary Wire Guide mechanisms make complex forming easier as there is no need to change the position of the slides.
- The lower half of the machine is equipped with five cam shafts (driven on one servo axis) as standard, for mounting the Cut Slide and other tool slides.
- An optional servo spinner slide can be mounted on the cam axis.
- The optional Image Sensor can be used with the latest computer.
|Forming Capability||Wire Dia.||0.8-2.0mm|
|Peripheral Device Control||12ports|
|Power Requirements||3 Phase||30A|
|Rotary Wire Feed||Min. Increment||0.01deg.|
|Rotary Wire Guide||Min. Increment||0.01deg.|
|Table Horizontal||Min. Increment||0.01mm|
|Table Vertical||Min. Increment||0.01mm|
|Table Back and forth||Min. Increment||0.01|
|Tool Changer||Min. Increment||0.0001|