PC-8A Coiling Machine
Computer Controlled Coiling Machine
The highly-regarded PC-8A coiling machine has been updated with the latest technology.
The PC-8A is supplied, as standard, with plates for right-hand and left-hand coiling, 1-pin and 2-pin coiling.
The PC-8A is a further development of the successful PC-8 with an optimized servo mechanism and computer.
PC-8A Coiling Machine Features
- All tools are compatible with those of the PC-8.
- Optimized servo mechanism and computer makes the operation much easier.
- The introduction of a crank system on the cut slide makes production faster than on the PC-8.
- The computer and machine have been combined into one unit, thus saving space.
- The standard 5 axes supplied are; Feed Axis, Cut Axis, Wedge Pitch Axis, Push Pitch Axis and Diameter Axis.
- The initial tension can now be more easily adjusted thanks to a micrometer installed on the point holder.
- Rotary Cut Slide and Arbor Retraction Unit are available as optional accessories.
- The optional image sensor can control the measurement of products and the optional Wireless LAN can manage the machine status.
|Forming Capability||Wire Dia.||0.1-0.8mm|
|Outside Dia.||25mm max.|
|Peripheral Device Control||12ports|
|Power Requirements||3 Phase||10A|
|Cut Slide||Min. Increment||0.01|
|Wedge Pitch Slide||Min. Increment||0.01|
|Push Pitch||Min. Increment||0.001mm|