PCX Series Coiling Machine
Computer Controlled Coiling Machine
The PCX – the best machine for the compression springs – takes another step forward.
Servo mechanism and computer system are optimised and PCX achieves easy operation and high speed production.
See our PCX series coiling machine in action below:
PCX Series Coiling Machine Features
- Servo structure and computer system are optimised to achieve better usability and faster production speed.
- Upper and lower coiling pins are controlled by 4 servo motors and each of which can be independently controlled in X – Y directions.
- On the PCX-40A the coiling set-up can be changed instantly from right to left hand coiling and 1 point to 2 point coiling just by changing the program. Fine adjustment of the coiling point position can also be done in the program.
- The cut slide, arbor and wedge pitch slide are all installed on a centre base for which the vertical movement is controlled by servo motor. Therefore, it is not necessary to change the position of arbor and cut tool even if the spring diameter is changed.
- The PCX machine also features free length control, outside diameter control using a static capacity sensor and program generator.
- The Image sensor can be installed on the latest computer as an option.
- 2 point initial tension unit (optional) can be mounted on PCX-20A and PCX-40A.
|Forming Capability||Wire Dia.||0.2-1.2mm||0.5-2.0mm||1.5-4.0mm|
|Outside Diameter||40mm max.||50mm max.||70mm max.|
|Peripheral Device Control||12ports||12ports||12ports|
|Power Requirements||3 Phase||15A||20A||50A|
|Cut Slide||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Wedge Pitch Slide||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Push Pitch||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Point Horizontal||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Point Vertical||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.01|
|Center Base||Min. Increment||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Arbor Retraction||Min. Increment||0.001||0.01||0.001|