MX Series Spring Machine
Computer Controlled Spring Making Machine
After installing the tools, you only need to enter the program , thus achieving minimum set-up times, maximum productivity and cost-effective manufacture.
The position of the body tool can be controlled three-dimensionally as the body slide is equipped with an outside diameter axis.
MX Series Spring Making Machine Features
- Servo Swing Mechanism numerically controls the lateral (right / left) position of all slides, thus the initial tension of the spring body or the offset position of the Spinner is easily adjusted.
- Rotary wire feed and rotary wire guide mechanisms enable easy formation of complex parts without changing the position of the slides.
- Apart from the body slides, all tool slides are controlled by independent servo motors, via a crank mechanism, resulting in high-speed, precise operation.
- A rack and pinion drive mechanism is available as an option and can be applied to all linear motion slides. This mechanism makes it possible to control the in and out position of the spinner, pitch tool, etc. at a constant speed.
- The image sensor can be installed on the latest computer as an option.
- On MX-40A, the dual action spinner is supplied as standard. This spinner rotates the arbor as well as the spinner tool (optional on MX-20B & MX-30).
|Forming Capability||Wire Dia.||0.2-0.8mm||0.2-1.0mm||0.5-2.0mm||1.5-3.0mm||1.5-4.0mm|
|Peripheral Device Control||12ports||12ports||12ports||12ports||12ports|
|Power Requirement||3 Phase||20A||20A||30A||50A||50A|
|Rotary Wire Feed||Min. Increment||0.1deg.||0.1°||0.1deg.||0.01°||0.1deg.|
|Rotary Wire Guide||Min. Increment||0.1deg.||0.1°||0.1deg.||0.01°||0.1deg.|
|Stroke||+/- 5.5mm||+/- 5.8mm||+/- 8mm||+/- 12mm||+/- 15mm|
|Body Tool Slide
(Rack & Pinion)
|Spinner Arbor||Min. Increment||0.001